- New Client Consultation (Inc X-Rays) Non Refundable £95
- Routine Consultation £75
- Teeth Whitening Consultation £45
- Children’s Initial Consultation £75
- Children Routine Examination £75
- OPG X-Ray £80
- CT Scan From £150
Restorative / Cosmetic
- White Fillings From £170
- Crowns £850 each
- Porcelain Veneers£850 per tooth
- Bridges From £1200
- Root Canal Treatment From £795
- Nanofill Composite Bonding Per Tooth £395
- Dental Implants (Per Implant) £2,800
- Bone Grafting From £950
Same Day Implants
- Single Jaw Same Day Implants From £11,995
- Top & Bottom Jaw Same Day Implants From £18,995
- Clear Aligners From £2,750
- Scale & Polish £100
- GBT (Oral Health Optimisation) £150
- Professional Teeth Whitening £395
- Sedation £450
Join our dental plan for as little as £29.99 per month to look after your teeth long-term. Joining is quick and easy, simply set up your monthly direct debit payment at reception at your next visit.
YDS Maintenance Plan
£29.99 per month
- 2 x Examination per annum
- 2 x Essential cleans per annum
- Bitewing radiographs
- 10% off non-specialist treatments
0% interest free payment plans
Are you considering Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Orthodontic or Dental Implant work, but not sure about the best way to pay for it? If so, you might be interested in the interest free payment plans we offer to fund your treatment.
How Much Can I Borrow?
You can borrow up to the cost of your treatment, subject to a credit check. However, you also have the freedom and flexibility to pay a deposit and borrow the rest. We offer interest-free payment plans, which means you won’t pay anything extra for your treatment as long as you meet the regular payments.
How do I apply?
Firstly, you’ll want to agree on a treatment plan with your dentist, where you’ll get an upfront, no hidden extras cost for your dental work. After that, we’ll walk you through the process of application – it’s just like applying for any other credit. We’ll send you a link where you can make the credit application and choose how to pay. We’ll run a soft credit check which won’t affect your credit score.
How Do I Make The Repayments?
We’ll give you a payment plan so you know when to make your regular payments. You can choose your payment method during the credit application.
What Are The Finance Term Options?
We offer interest-free options on all of our treatments. You can choose the length of payment – use our on-page calculator to get an idea of what the monthly repayments might be. You’re able to change the regular monthly payment day should your circumstances change.
Use this calculator to get a quick, illustrative example of how much repayments could be for your treatment.
Got any questions regarding our finance packages? Get in touch to see how we can help